Most people never leave home without these three essentials: your keys, smartphone, and wallet. Take advantage of your wallet’s unused credit card slots and carry the Endeavor Wallet Multi Tool. This convenient, high-durability everyday carry multi-tool is an ultra-lightweight micro multitool with 11 different functions.
Materials and Specifications
With dimensions similar to a standard credit card, it easily fits into your wallet’s card slots, ensuring you have reliable tools on you at all times.
The Endeavor is constructed entirely from stainless steel, making it durable, rustproof, and resistant to bending. It’s also extremely lightweight, at just 1.06 ounces.
Tools and Functions
The Endeavor Wallet Multitool is an 11-in-1 multitool with the following functions:
- Can opener: The top left corner features a hook and point cut suitable for use as a lever-type can opener, giving you a convenient way to open food cans in emergencies.
- Knife blade: The top end of the Endeavor is sharp enough to use as a micro pocket knife, ideal for cutting small objects.
- Flat screwdriver: Use the top right corner as a wide, flat screwdriver to unscrew or pry open any device.
- Ruler: Your Endeavor’s right edge features a 4 cm ruler with a precision of 1 mm. Ideal for measuring small objects and distances on the fly.
- Bottle opener: The upper central hole and tab match the dimensions of a standard bottle opener.
- Four-position wrench: The middle central stepped opening is a hex wrench that can torque four different bolt and nut sizes.
- Butterfly wrench: The left central cylindrical cut is the same size as one of the openings of a butterfly wrench, ideal for fastening or loosening bolts in tight places.
- Sawblade: Cut any small-sized rope or length of fabric with the serrated portion of your Endeavor.
- Ancillary indicator: The bottom-right circular opening with notches is a direction ancillary indication system, which you can use to build a makeshift water compass.
- Two-position micro-wrench: Same as the four-position wrench, but with two even smaller hex nut sizes
- Lanyard hole: Tie your Endeavor to a rope or string using the lanyard hole in the bottom left and never lose it again.